1931-2014. Godspeed, Don Zimmer.
“In case you haven’t noticed - which you haven’t, ‘cause from what I can tell, you don’t notice anything ever - we are not very functional when we’re high."
I mean …
In case you’ve missed it MLB.com has a great interactive page with playoff probability charts (provided by Baseball Prospectus).
Currently the Dodgers have the highest probability of making the playoffs: 84%
The Astros have the lowest: 1%
Facebook determines the favorite MLB team of every county in the U.S.
Couple of interesting points:
- The Red Sox and Yankees fight for the heart and soul of…Utah
- Those two counties in Texas that don’t have enough data.
- The Padres and Marlins fan bases are very geographically specific
- Louisiana appears to have a county that cheers for the Giants or Tigers
- The Cubs are not quite as popular as you would think
(via Joey Devine)
|—||Dennis Eckersley, providing the definitive statement on the 1989 World Series earthquake.|
Pretty sure this is just Jonny doing his own version of the “sprinkler dance”. I’d explain what “Gomesing” looks like, but it’s really nasty & this is a family blog.
This is called Gomesing.