Facebook determines the favorite MLB team of every county in the U.S.
Couple of interesting points:
- The Red Sox and Yankees fight for the heart and soul of…Utah
- Those two counties in Texas that don’t have enough data.
- The Padres and Marlins fan bases are very geographically specific
- Louisiana appears to have a county that cheers for the Giants or Tigers
- The Cubs are not quite as popular as you would think
For a larger version, click here
MLB’s Instant Replay Center
Dave Parker shit his pants, man.
Dennis Eckersley, providing the definitive statement on the 1989 World Series earthquake.
This is called Gomesing.
Pretty sure this is just Jonny doing his own version of the “sprinkler dance”. I’d explain what “Gomesing” looks like, but it’s really nasty & this is a family blog.
Who’s Your Daddy? DODGERS!
Good Guys 12 — Tampa Bay Rays 2
Some Indians fans are not very confident about tonight’s wild-card play-in game.
Jaguar is sponsoring every game on MLB At Bat tonight…so if you don’t have MLB.tv, you can watch any out-of-market game for free.
One tee-shirt, seven (apparently randomly placed) logos.
You remember those video games that had to be taken off the shelves in the 90s because they were giving kids epileptic seizures? This is the tee-shirt version of that.
That NASCAR-MLB partnership pays dividends.
(Totally made up that partnership)
"Sweet Lou" turns 70 today.