Happy Birthday Yogi Berra!
Three Cheers for this Yankee Hall of Famer!
Known as much for his catching abilities as his “Yogi-isms”, Yogi Berra played on 10 World Series championship teams and appeared in 14 World Series with the New York Yankees. Berra was selected to the All-Star team every year from 1948 to 1962 and was a three-time American League MVP. He called three no-hitters, one of them Don Larsen’s perfect game in the 1956 World Series.
**This photo hangs in the Corzo Lounge at the 40/40 Club**
- caitycupcakelover reblogged this from mlboffseason and added:
- maryannpults likes this
- alfredosauce808 likes this
- beautyfetishist likes this
- teababe27 reblogged this from mlboffseason
- pink-pinstripes likes this
- socotrainerforum likes this
- 90ft-1st reblogged this from mlboffseason
- jblanks likes this
- therealbsmile likes this
- mlboffseason reblogged this from the4040life
- the4040life posted this