(via NY Times)
Derek Cheater pretends to get hit by a pitch, and later scores. Tampa manager Joe Maddon gets ejected arguing the call.
This would have been a much bigger deal if:
a) The Yankees had held on to win the game.
b) A-Rod had done it.
Also of note: Baseball’s vigilant monitoring of any non-MLB.com web video means that even the New York Times has to resort to videotaping a television in order to embed footage of newsworthy plays.
- justinverlanderspaycheck likes this
- kilamonstahh-oldblog reblogged this from probablytoocool
- inebriatedgiraffe reblogged this from yankeegirl4evr and added:
- dankudanko reblogged this from strikeoutsandstilettos
- yankeegirl4evr likes this
- 3piece likes this
- loveandbaseball reblogged this from strikeoutsandstilettos and added:
- sextonhardcastle reblogged this from strikeoutsandstilettos and added:
- strikeoutsandstilettos reblogged this from mlboffseason and added:
- joejohnson likes this
- probablytoocool reblogged this from switchhitter and added:
- fabioco-en-trao likes this
- probablytoocool likes this
- switchhitter reblogged this from yankeegirl4evr and added:
- yankeegirl4evr reblogged this from mlboffseason and added:
- mightyflynn likes this
- doorthee reblogged this from mlboffseason
- mlboffseason posted this